- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
- Advertisers and users are responsible for ensuring that advertising content, text, images, graphics, video (“Content”) uploaded for inclusion on Landshub.lk complies with all applicable laws. Landshub.lk and Lands Hub Holdings (Pvt) Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any illegality or any inaccuracy of the Content.
- The advertisers and user guarantees that his or her Content do not violate any copyright, intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, and agrees to release Landshub.lk and Lands Hub Holdings (Pvt) Ltd. from all obligations, liabilities and claims arising in connection with the use of (or the inability to use) the service.
- Advertisers agree that their Content can may be presented through landshub.lk’s partner sites under the same terms and conditions as on landshub.lk.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 10
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of clause 13 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION